Snowball Wealth Community Guidelines and Group Rules
Last Updated 9/3/2020
Our mission with this group is to create a safe space where people can join together to talk about personal finance. This includes asking questions about their personal finances, commenting with supportive responses, and sharing personal experiences that may have helped them overcome a financial challenge.
- Be Engaged: The more active you are, the stronger the community will be. Your questions are welcome and you are encouraged to stay active and engaged as much as you’d like.
- Be Inclusive: Use inclusive vocabulary where possible, be kind to one another, and be open to learning about everyone’s varied experiences of life. If something surprises you, please make sure to be helpful without being judgmental. This includes no discrimination based on ethnicity, age, national origin, immigration or citizenship status, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, parenting status, financial status, disabilities or health conditions.
- Be Respectful: This is a space where all should feel safe. Debate and discuss constructively without mean-spirited comments. We have a zero tolerance for hate, and you will be removed immediately for any hateful messages.
- Be Braggy: We want you to use the Snowball Wealth community to make money moves. Share or promote yourself in #wins. That being said, use your judgement, and please don’t flood or spam the channels.
- Financial disclaimer: The information provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for obtaining tax, investment or financial advice from a professional. Readers are advised not to act upon this information without seeking the service of a professional.
- Removal: We reserve the right to delete any post, or remove any member of the community for not following the above community guidelines.
- Terms of service: Community members are subject to our terms of service here.